An 18th-century estate close to the château of Vaux-le-Vicomte
This magnificent, historic château and park located 50 km from Paris a few miles from the famed Vaux-le-Vicomte, features an 800 sq.-m. (8,611 sq.-ft.) central building and 800 sq.-m. outhouses set in the middle of 71-hectare (175-acre) grounds.
The main building, divided into 3 levels, includes magnificent reception rooms with original wall panelling and other period details, and 10 bedrooms and bathrooms (another 10 may be accomodated in the outhouses).
The grounds comprise an astounding 19-hectare (47-acre) English-style park designed in 1750 with a lake and rose garden, and 52 hectares (128 acres) of land and woods which may be more than doubled in size if needed for hunting purposes.
Orchards, a vegetable garden, greenhouses, an orangery, a guest house, hunting lodge, caretaker’s house and garages are also featured.
The entire property is in excellent outer and inner condition and suitable either for a private residence or a commercial project. Its status as a historic monument furthermore provides for various tax deductions.